BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aaron's surprise 30th birthday party

Aaron and I on a bike ride at the river park

The spider on Aaron's wall..... it was huge! gross



Aaron and I at his surprise party


Aaron's friends playing in the pool at the party



Autumn and I


The horse shoe pit


Some of us girls at the party


Autumn and Darin's backyard, where we had Aaron's party



Maddy the cat and I


Aaron's friends thought it would be funny to give him Geritol for his birthday


Aaron and I


Getting the hot dogs ready


Playing beer pong


I made a ball in the cup



Aaron is turning 30 on May 24th so I decided to have a surprise party for him. He is very conscious about what is going on around him so I thought it would be really tough to get this party all together and invite all his friends without him knowing but I pulled it off and he didn't find out about it until we were pulling up to my friends house and one of his friends was running late and we pulled up right behind him. Then when we got there his roomate was right in the front of the house unloading an ice chest..... well at least I kept it a surprise until we got there..... so everyone was gathered in the living room waiting to yell "surprise" and aaron came in the back door b/c he helped his friend carry the ice chest to the backyard....
It was a really fun party. We had hot dogs/hamburgers, horse shoe pit, pool, lots of food and drinks, a slip n slide. It was a luau theme and overall it turned out really good. I got all of Aarons school friends and all his fishing buddies together and we all just had a good time. Autumn was nice enough to let us have this big party at their home, which is perfect for parties and it turned out great, so thank you Autumn!
One of the pics I posted is of this huge wolf spider that was on Aaron's wall. It was so big! I told him he had to kill it so when he went to kill it, it started running and Aaron was chasing it and tried to smash it again, and it ended up getting flung into the bed and ran down the backside between the mattress and headboard. Needless to say we tore Aaron's be apart and took off the Mattress and box springs and found it on the back of one of the box springs. Gross! I'm glad we found it. Then we cleaned all the dust from under his bed b/c I don't think it's been cleaned in like 7 years so there was tons of dust. I'm glad it was the weekend b/c that little adventure turned out to be about 2 1/2 hrs.....
Aaron and I have been riding our bikes as much as possible. The weathers been great and we've been going after he gets off work. I hope to ride again this weekend, or maybe fish. Tomorrow is Aaron's actual birthday so I guess he gets to pick what we do :)



0 comments: