BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Loving this stormy weather.....

Our pumpkins.....


Carving my pumpkin


Well, I'm a little late on posting but I've had a good week :)

I ended up staying up till about 3:30 in the morning last Saturday and painted part of my bathroom and watched a movie. It was relaxing. Then I slept in, ran a few errands and went to work Saturday night. Aaron and his fishing partner ended up getting the last paying position in their tournament so that was good for him. They fished all day Saturday and Sunday on Shasta Lake.

Monday was fun. I carved my pumpkin, it was the first time I ever used one of those stencils that you get with the little pumpkin carving kits, it actually worked pretty well. I got an extra pumpkin for Aaron but he didn't want to carve it (apparently he thinks adults don't carve pumpkins, lol) so his roomate Wayne carved it. They both turned out really well, and i got some of those little battery operated tea lights that change colors so the pumpkins looked really neat. Aaron took a few pictures using some of his photo tricks, they turned out pretty well.

Tuesday Aaron and I went to the Riverpark in Anderson after he got off work. We went for a walk and did a little fishing in the pond. I didn't catch anything but Aaron caught a nice one, i'll post a picture of it. We stayed out until right after sunset, we got a few nice pictures of the cool fall evening. When we got back to his house we ate a yummy pot roast that I had put on in the morning, it turned out really good. I'm getting much better at cooking now that I actually have someone to cook for. Although I won't mention the Zucchini bread that I made, lol..........

I worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Yes I had to work halloween :( It wasn't too bad because my co-worker that I worked with is super funny and very entertaining so we had a fun night, but it was a busy one too! We didn't get any trauma's in my dept but it must just have been busy cause it was Halloween because we were on our feet all night long, I was so ready to go to sleep when I got home on Saturday morning.

Saturday night Aaron and I went to dinner with two other couples and then we went to one of the couples homes and played Family Fued and Catchphrase, it was really fun. I love playing games. And of course the girls beat the boys! lol :) On Sunday Aaron and I went back to the riverpark to do a little fishing. We were going to go out on Shasta but Aaron went out on Saturday and it was really windy and rainy and he thought it would be to yucky out for me on Sunday, so we just went to the local pond, it actually wasn't too bad of a day and we probably would have had better luck on the lake but it was fine, we had a relaxing day and watched some TV and hung out on the couch.

Not much else going on, I made my favorite dinner tonight. Meatballs, Mashed potatoes and Corn, I still mix it all together, just like I did when I was a kid, it just tastes better to me that way :) And I made a pumpkin cake today from scratch and it was actually edible :) I work the next 3 nights so i'm hoping it'll be a good week.

The pictures I have on this computer are very small, I will post some bigger ones tomorrow...........










0 comments: