BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally finished with the bathroom!

Soooo, I FINALLY finished my bathroom, it's been a long process. I finished putting up the border the other day, and I love how it turned out. I think it looks great. I also painted Aaron's bathroom with one of the gallons of paint that I had that was too blue for my bathroom. I think his bathroom turned out good too, i'll have to post a picture sometime, it's definitely not as bland as it used to be and it gives me something to do while he's fishing, lol....So on to painting my bedroom next, but I don't know what to do with it, anyone have any ideas?
Aaron had another tournament this last Saturday. He was first out of the money with 10.4 pounds, the last paying position was 8th place with 10.5 pounds, bummer! I think his next tournament is in two weeks. Not much else going on, just trying to get ready for the holidays.... I work wednesday night, then I'm going to go to sleep for about 4 hrs and then Aaron and I are heading out to his parents house for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to eat a yummy dinner!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

One side of my bathroom

The other.... where the sink is

Finally done! I like how it turned out :)



2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow Sarah! It look great! You are so talented. Mine would have had the border all crooked and the paint on everything! I love it!

Hannah said...

I love the color, looks beautiful. Does Aaron know how lucky he is to have such an awesomely artistic and talented girl??