BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving

A Pic I took at the pond in Anderson. Love the fall colors

Aaron Fishing at the pond


Taking a walk by Aaron's parents house on Thanksgiving


Aaron and I on Thanksgiving



These are some adorable kittens at a friend of Aaron's house. These kittens are brother and sister, Callie and Mr. Nelson



I've had a great week. I worked Thanksgiving eve but then had 6 days off, so it's been nice. I was supposed to work on Friday but we were slow at work so I got to be on call all night. I go back tomorrow, it's been a nice break. Aaron and I went to his parents house for Thanksgiving and all his family was there, Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncle's and Cousins.


I hate crowds so I never go to the black Friday sales but this year there were some deals on some things that I've been waiting to buy so I had to :) I got up at 6 and went to Walmart, the parking lot was actually no busier than normal, I was kind of surprised, it was a little busier inside but not too bad. They had tons of employees working so there was always someone to answer a question or point me in the right direction. I only bought the door busters I needed and got out of there as soon as possible, and I left with a new laptop that I absolutely love :) I've been wanting one for quite sometime so I thought it was finally time to treat myself. So now I have to learn how everything works on it.

Other than that not much else going on, just house cleaning and Christmas shopping, I think i'm about half way done. Going to cut down a christmas tree this weekend and I also bought a ginger bread house kit today, haven't made on before but i've wanted to for the last couple of years so I decided to finally do it, can't wait to eat it either! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!









0 comments: